Monday, November 10, 2008

Assignment #2 & #3

This week our assignment is HDR pictures. If you don't know what
an HDR picture is you need to google it and check them out. There
are some out there that are pretty dang amazing. Here are a few
of mine. I will add the rest when I finish them up.










Photo class has been quite interesting. I really have been enjoying
the assignments, but our teacher is a little bit on the crazy side.
Last week our assignment was still life again but using different
lighting. I didn't really get in to it all too much. I just don't see
myself taking pictures in the dark with only one light on. Its just
not something that is practical. Although it was good for me to
see the ways light can add different effects to your subject.









5 comments:

Danielle said...

HDR? Don't tell Dutch that, he'll get full of himself that there's something out there named after him....

Cool pics

Amy N. said...

Cool Cool Pics! I love the church one!

THE HORSLEYS said...

Those are awesome, awesome pics! I can't believe how good you've gotten in so short a time.

Also, you've been re-tagged, the one that Aim requested we do. So you'd better get to it!

Sharon said...

Cool Pics Kaydee!!! I haven't had any time to work on mine so I hope they are at least half as good as yours! I'm with Amy, I love the church ones!!!!

Unknown said...

who'd have thought that candy wrappers could look cool! Love the wreath!!! all are good! If you need more practice - feel free to borrow addison - he likes to be a ham for the camera -