Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Double Dose of Dog Dewormer.....

Apparently Cooper likes Dog Dewormer. YUM YUM!!!



Here is the story....

Today most of my time was spent in the kitchen cleaning. While I was scrubbing out my refrigerator (which by the way was disgusting) I put the garbage can next to the fridge so I could chuck all of the gross food in it.

Last winter we got a parvo shot and some dewormer from the vet to give to our dog. The job never got done, and this stuff has been in our fridge for over a year.

So today when cleaning out the fridge I put the dewormer in the garbage can. I never saw Cooper get it out of the garbage, but he came into to kitchen with all this white stuff all over his face, and he was holding the dewormer syringe. Yes it was completely gone.

The Idaho Poison Control number is 1-800-222-1222. No worries, they actually give kids the same kind of medicine if they have pin worms or tapeworms. The amount that was in the syringe was a double dose for his weight and age. I haven't noticed any side affects so I am sure he is okay.

Today it started snowing and the flake were huge and so I was going to take a picture of them. Well we got side tracked and this is what I got a picture of instead. Faith and Cooper were helping me take the picture. Faith thought that is would be a better idea to take a picture of her. So I tried but every time I would try to take her picture she would look into the hole of an orange paint roller. (Do you love the Peanut Butter all over her face??)




This is the real picture I was trying to get.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You definitely have your hands full with them two. Well, he won't be getting worms anytime soon.

Sharon said...

That stuff just sounds disgusting!!! YUCK! He is definitely a boy. The grosser and dirtier it is the more they seem to like it! Is grosser even a word??

Amy N. said...

grosser is a word I would use in this situation! I am glad he is okay, and yay for no worms in the boy :)

LOL at Faith's picture that is cute!

Unknown said...

gross Cooper!! No no NO!!! Glad he is ok - such a boy thing to do!! Love the pics though!

THE HORSLEYS said...

Glad Coop's okay. Those darn boys do get into everything, don't they?