Sunday, December 14, 2008

Faiths #3



I wonder who made up the term "TERRIBLE TWOS!" Whoever it was had no clue what they were talking about........

Faith just had her third birthday. She used the be the nicest, sweetest, most loving girl in the word until one day everything changed. She is three now and she Rules the Roost. She has forgotten how to share, how to be nice, how to obey and to say yes. Everything is NO NO NO, MINE MINE MINE!!!

Yikes Faith I hope we make it til this little phase gets over with.

Okay now to the good side of Faith..... She was so excited for her birthday this year. She was old enough to understand what was going to happen. About a month before her birthday she would say to me. "Mom I want to have my Birthday," than she would sing happy birthday to herself.

I made her a cupcake tower for her birthday party and let me tell you it looked really sad. I always think that it is going to be so fun to make my kids' cakes, but they always turn out terrible. In fact it reminded me of the cake on sleeping beauty when the fairy god mothers are trying to make Roses cake without there magic wands.

After I was done I came back into the kitchen and Faith had licked the frosting off of about 6 cupcakes. I was so glad. I let her snitch in her cake all day, and than I ran to DQ and got an ice cream cake for everybody else.

Some of the things that Faith got: Dora movie, Dora umbrella, Dora PJ's, a baby blanket and burp cloth for her baby, and a singing Hanna Montana doll. (her dad let her pick that one out)

Anyways Happy Birthday Faith we love you!!!!





6 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Faith! Even though I know it's late:|. She is such a doll, I don't know how you could get frustrated with her. j/k, I am going through the same thing with Ryley! I think by her list of Birthday presents she likes dora:).

THE HORSLEYS said...

I hear from EVERYBODY that 3-year-olds are harder than 2-year-olds. Can't wait till Oliver turns 3! J/K--Yes, I can wait.

Happy 3rd Birthday, Faith! Love that curly hair!

Catherine said...

Those are really cute pictures! Dairy Queen cakes are the way to go. I wish I had one right now, that sounds dang good.
Lauren likes Dora too. I guess I need to enjoy Lauren at 2 because if it gets worse at 3, we are in trouble!

R Cadina said...

Oh my goodness!! You're blog is awesome! And you said that you "try" to take pictures...you are seriously talented. :0) Anyway...such a cute family!! It'll be so fun to follow what you're doing. I'm a very new blogger, but loving it so far. :0) Anyway, Good job!!!

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Faith!!

Kat said...

That Faith took lessons from our rotten 3 year old Christian. I don't know if I will survive the threes? The girls look adorable - what fun sisters.