Friday, December 5, 2008

I have been tagged....
.... Sorry Amy I am kind of a slacker. But I am not going to be this time so here you have it.

7 Things I do:
--------------
I try to take pictures
scrapbook
exercise
lately a lot of wiping bums and boogies
talk on the phone
sing in the ovac choir
blog

7 Things I can't do:
-------------------
keep my house clean or stay caught up with my laundry
one pull up
braid my own hair
touch my nose with my tongue
give a talk in church (I am allergic)
go one day with out getting mad at at least one of my kids
can't pee standing up(well I could but it wouldn't be too cool)

7 Things I always say:
----------------------
Hey Nate have you seen my Debit card
Knock it off!!!
Cooper stop hitting!
Good night I LOVE YOU
Do you know what I mean
Don't make a mess OR ELSE!
"Funny"

7 Things I always eat:
----------------------
Chicken out of a can
string cheese
apples
salad
baked Potatoes
yogurt
water water water water water water water water (8 glasses a day)

Okay so this was not in the original blog and I thought I needed to add it.

7 things I love to eat:
---------------------
candy
french fries
Mexican food
chips
soda pop
cookies
popcorn

7 people I tag: Lib, Amylee, Amy, Dee, Katrina, Karen C., & Anganette

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That was great. Those are always fun to read.

Sharon said...

That is so you. Except you left out one thing in the "7 Things I Always Say" "I'm going to stab your/his/her eyes out!" j/k I had to add that:)

Amy N. said...

LOL That was good, thanks for playing :) I think I have the same allergies as you-although I would so much rather talk than sing.

Unknown said...

"Funny!" I agree with Sharon though - what happend to "i'm gonna slice your throat!" Fun to read these things though! I think Amy tagged me as well - guess I need to get it done!

Sherri said...

I guess I have a really big problem because my things I always eat and things I love to eat are pretty much the same, especially this time of year. oops