Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break

This year for spring break we have to stick close to home because Quincey and Gracie have dress rehearsal for the play. Its been kind of hard thinking of fun things to do to keep the kids busy.

We had perfect weather this evening for a hot dog roast (or maybe a smoke out)so that was our fun activity for the day. Tomorrow we are going swimming and then taking a little road trip to Idaho Falls with Nate. I kind of wish we could say we went to Disneyland or on some fun trip for spring break, but it has been kind of nice just hanging out at home with the kids.









How do you cook the perfect marshmallow for a smore??? Yum Yum Yum




6 comments:

Amy N. said...

HOW FUN! We should do it again one of these nights.

R Cadina said...

Fun!! Kaydee...seriously your kids are so beautiful! I've decided that you definitely need to take all my pictures, and Lib need to put them in a scrapbook! Ohhhh....my book would be PERFECT!! :0)

Anganette. EncourageOneAnother said...

The best smore always consists of a Smoky slow cooked with a lot of family mashmellow, melted peanut butter cup and name brand gramcrakers. Looks like you did it.

Unknown said...

smores sound good. I don't have a fire, but the stove top works just as good. How fun. What a great idea to have it in the backyard with all the amenities right in the house.

THE HORSLEYS said...

Ooh...tin foil dinners sound yummy to me right now. Glad you guys had a fun night together.

Danielle said...

I love these pictures!

Can we come up for the play? Let me know when it is, and I'll pick a weekend :)