Saturday, March 21, 2009

Crafts

Uncle Trevor and Aunt Kara came to visit this weekend. Nate and Trevor went to Sun Valley to do some fly fishing so us girls hung out and did some girl things. (including Cooper) Quincey and Gracie are painting the first letters to their names, Faith is painting a little bunny, and Cooper got into the Halloween paint when I wasn't looking and decided to paint his face.






>
This is the magnet board/picture frame I made today. It turned out really cute. I think it looks way cuter in real life. Thanks Kara for the fun!!!!

8 comments:

Mrs. Butterworth said...

Where did you get those letters the girls are painting? They are way cool! Oh and I am coming home on Friday to see the play on Saturday! I am so excited to see the girls!

Kaydee said...

Tashie my sister in law works at an awsome store called the wood connection. She brought us a bunch of fun stuff to paint.

Unknown said...

Those did turn out cute. Love the board. Where are you going to hang it?

Sharon said...

Those are way cute! Lol at Cooper. That is such a Cooper thing to do!:)

Amy N. said...

HOW FUN! Those letters are so cute, and I love the board!

Steph said...

We love those letters --you need to open a craft store so you can help those of us craft-challenged wanna-be's! My girls want those kind of things but I can never find them. Your blog is my favorite one to check--fun and cute and real!

Kristen said...

Gee you look familiar. I didn't know there were any other Oakley people on Blogger! Boy am I out of it. =o) I love your blog, I hope it's okay I was snooping. Your pictures are amazing. You're either super skilled or I have a lame camera.

Unknown said...

we need to plan our utah road trip so we can go to her store and get some fun things to paint! AND the frame is totally cute!