Sunday, April 26, 2009

Better Late than never

Ok so I have started to work on a new project...... I am going to print my blog into a book. I don't really like any of the programs that are out there, so I am custom designing each page. Yes it is going to take forever but I hope it will be worth it. I am going to start with the year 2008 and see how that goes. I am kind of hoping this will take place of my scrap booking. I post everything that I would scrapbook anyway, so I hope it works!

Recently when I was taking my nieces baptism pictures, Quincey brought to my attention that we never did any pictures with her baptism dress on, since it still fits her we got a couple of pictures. I starting thinking that if I didn't do it, she would probably be my only kid that didn't get pictures done for her baptisms. I am so glad I did, because now I will be able to stick it in my 2008 book.


So tell me what do you think?





11 comments:

Sharon said...

Love it Kaydee! Love, Love, Love it!! Maybe I will just bring my kids to you to take their easter pics instead of doing them myself! :)

Kaydee said...

Whatever!!! You big nerd!

kel said...

Kaydee! They are beautiful! (But no shock there because you have beautiful kids!)

Kat said...

Quincey is freakin' me out! She looks so grown up. You did a great job with the pics. Where is she sitting? The stone is so cool.

THE HORSLEYS said...

Whoa, yeah, Quince does look more grown-up in those pictures. They turned out beautiful!

Anganette. EncourageOneAnother said...

Stunning! Gorgeous!

Sherri said...

Those are so good, she is looking so grown up! Where did you take them at?

karen c. said...

Janet Burch's house, huh?

Cheltz said...

KD you're a stud and I'm loving your photo's more and more girl. Quin is so freaking grown up and cute. I need to come visit more, they are all getting big too fast. You crack me up by the way. I started my work outs. We need to talk diets together soon. Love ya sis.

Unknown said...

as usual - the pics and layouts are fab!! You are a talented chica! I will have to come over and see the program in progress so I can see if I want to try it as well - good job!

Baptism Dress Mom said...

Those are some gorgeous photos in the baptism dress!