Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Halloween is alway so crazy at our house. The kids get so excited that they are bouncing off the walls before they even eat any candy. Quincey and Gracie are being a little bit more careful with how much candy they actually eat tonight, because last year Quincey learned the hard way! (We all know to much candy will make you throw up.) Hopefully this year we won't be having any of that. These pictures are not as great as I would have hoped for but we were running late for the trunk or treat, and by the time we got home I was not about to take pictures.

Another great Halloween over with, and more candy than we know what to do with!
Happy Halloween...










8 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute Costumes!! Are those the ones your sister sent or did you have to compromise? I'm just glad its over for another year!

Unknown said...

Great costumes. I love the makeup. Yes, way too much candy then any of us need.

Unknown said...

those pics are great and the makeup turned out great!! They were all too cute!!

Amy N. said...

They look SO CUTE! You are quite the face painter too-they look awesome and I love Quincey's posing!

Danielle said...

They look GREAT!!

Anganette. EncourageOneAnother said...

I recognized the Robinson's beutiful eye's but who is the extra mummy?

Sherri said...

Those are some cute kids, I really liked faith's cat face, good job!

THE HORSLEYS said...

Their makeup does look great. The mummies look particularly creepy. I've got tons of candy at my house I need to get rid of once yours is all gone!