Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's hard to be THREE!!!!

Faith is having the hardest time transitioning from baby to big girl. She is not tired enough after lunch to take a nap, but she is begging to lay down just for a minute at about dinner time. After lunch I have to trick her into watching a movie, sometimes it works and other times it doesn't.

The sad part is that Cooper is not far behind her. His sleeping pattern is also changing. He use to love to go to bed, and now when it is time he cries this really loud fake cry and yells no no.



On another note, we had a play day the other day, and this is Gracie and Jaceys way of having fun. The sad part is I think they thought they looked fabulous.

Yikes I am scared for the teenage years ahead of us. I can see myself right now telling Gracie "You can not go out with all that makeup on, get upstairs and wash some of that of before you go...."

3 comments:

Amy N. said...

AH! I love it when they are "too old" for naps but still take them! I have to agree Jace and Grace look GOOD! I wish I looked that good with my makeup on :)

Sharon said...

Oh to be young again! I remember doing the same thing with my sister, but I don't think we looked quite THAT good!!! Ryley does the same thing, except he likes to curl up on his bean bag. I wish he wouldn't because then bed time is not as easy:( but what do you do when they are awake one second and out the next!

Joel's Family said...

Looks like you got Americas Next Top Models.... Atleast they had a wonderful time right.
On another note, aren't nap times hard, but they are so important. Atleast at my house, there is not an exception. They definately grow up way too fast.