Sunday, February 15, 2009






This weekend we have been hanging out at Grandma Judy's with a couple of my sisters and their families. It is always crazy (and fun) with all the kids running around. Just a couple random pictures from our weekend. In the last picture me and my sisters were comparing teeth and noses so we had Libs husband Brad take our picture so we could compare. I am looking pretty scary, I had hair and makeup from the day before. YIKES! That okay, it is still fun to have a picture of us together. (What do you think? Do we look alike?) Oh and the first picture is Faith showing her true colors. Gotta love being 3!

5 comments:

R Cadina said...

Looks like lots of fun! It's crazy how much you guys look alike when you're side by side like that. You guys all look great! Give your parents a hug from us here. :0)

Amy N. said...

Yeah I would say you are def. sisters with very cute teeth and noses. Looks like fun! LOL at Faith poor girl being 3 is tough stuff!

Unknown said...

cute pics - you look like you have the same cheekbones, chins, noses and very similar smiles! cuties~!

Anganette. EncourageOneAnother said...

Gorgeous Girls are definetly Sista's.

Catherine said...

Great random pictures! The three of you look so much alike.
Oh and by the way, I'm glad you enjoyed watching me perform. Tell Kell that I do have moves like that in real life. Who wears bracelets on that part of the arm anyway? I don't think I could find a size that would fit my arm all the way up there...