Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This is how much Cooper loves Sosh. He wants to love her but only knows how to show her by hitting and biting. I was trying to get a picture of Faith riding Sosh but I was a little slow instead I somehow managed to get a picture of Cooper biting her. Sosh is giving Coop the look like,"what the heck are you doing? I think it should be the other way around and I should be biting you!" (If you are looking at this picture and your afraid, don't worry Sosh won't bite him)
(Amy don't look to close this picture is awful, but if I remember right it was you that said it doesn't matter what the picture looks like you still have the post it!! )

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this pic!! Sooooo cute~ and what a good dog~

Sharon said...

All I can think of is hair in his mouth! Yuck!!! What a good dog though!:)

The Shearer Family... said...

That is soo dang cute!
You are doing a great job with all the pictures you are taking. We may have to make arrangments with you and have you do our family pictures!
Hope all is going well for you!

Unknown said...

That is funny. I agree yuck-hair in the mouth.

Joel's Family said...

Funny, you know when you coughs later that it is just a hair ball right? Cute picture.

Amy N. said...

OH MY GOSH THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! That picture is prefect in everyway and totally captures the moment! I love it and your conversion looks great!