Sunday, February 1, 2009

You know I always tell myself that I need to do more photoshoots with my kids so that I can get practice and someday hope take better pictures. So the other day we went and did a quick photo shoot, and it reminded me of why I don't do this more often. I forget how crazy my kids get and how stressed out I feel by the time we are all done. Plus I have to remember not to yell at my kids the whole time, how fun is it when MOM is yelling, besides it is really hard to smile when she does.

Anyways I am always glad we did pictures after the fact... Just a few to share.



6 comments:

Amy N. said...

CUTE! You know maybe if we go out with the idea of letting them get good and dirty they will not want to :) I love the jumping one!

Mrs. Butterworth said...

Your kids are so gosh dang cute!! I love these pictures!!

Sharon said...

Cute pics Kaydee! I think the same thing, then I try to take one picture and it all goes down hill from there. Good Job!

Anganette. EncourageOneAnother said...

I love and appreciate all your hard work. I know you will too when your days start bluring together.

Kat said...

Looks COLD! I love these pictures - they are awesome. I got your CD in the mail and showed your picuters of the my Photog friend Kamee. She was very complimentary and loved the colors! Good work.

Did you get your make-up? I've been meaning to call.

Horsley5 said...

Hey - this is Mindy from the baby blessing last Sunday. I overheard Amy and you talking about the blogs - so I thought I would stalk you and I love your blog!! It's so cute! Man - I really sound like a stalker right now. I going to go - thanks for letting me look :) By the way - your kids are sooo cute. They were so great with Paige - so tell Quincy thanks!