Sunday, October 5, 2008

...a funny for the day

I thought I would share this funny kind of gross story with ya.
If you have been to our house recently, you know we have a toilet in Gracie's bedroom. No not one that is hooked up to water, we just didn't have anywhere else to store it until we remodeled the kids bathroom, so it has just been sitting in Gracie's room.


Faith has been working on the potty training thing for about the last month. The other day she was upstairs and yelled she needed to go potty. So I (me not thinking) told her to go on Gracie's potty, (I meant the one in the kids bathroom.) Sure enough she did go in Gracie's potty in her bedroom. YIKES not only pee, but POO too. Thank heaven the toilet was sitting on a big piece of cardboard and didn't leak on my new carpet. After we got it all cleaned and bleached I told Faith she couldn't use that toilet anymore, and from what I could tell she understood that the toilet didn't work and was not for peeing in.


So today I was cleaning and couldn't figure out why my upstairs stunk so bad. I knew it wasn't peed sheets because I had just washed them, & I knew there wasn't any peed diapers in the garbage cans cuz I just emptied them. You guessed it Faith had peed in the toilet again!!! You would think I would learn to move the toilet out to the garage the first time, but no it only took me two times. Hopefully she will not find the toilet in the garage.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Haha! That is funny!!! It also sounds like something that my boys would do. Thankfully we don't have any toilets just sitting around. Ryley just goes where ever when ever, at least Faith find a toilet:)

Amy N. said...

That is GROSS! I am sorry you had to clean it twice, but YAY for Faith for going without even telling you!

Yes, Sharon we are aware of Ryley's drop em where you stand motto ;) funny!

Unknown said...

LOL!! That really cracked me up.

Unknown said...

well, on one hand that is totally gross that you had to clean that up twice - but on the other hand - good job Faith for going in the potty! Hope she feels better soon too!!

Danielle said...

yup- I'd be a gonner...I just stopped Hayden from going in a display at Lowe's!

Kat said...

She gets it from her Dad. Doesn't he pee in the yard still? Wierdo. He used to walk in his sleep and pee in Dave's closet. Poor Dave. His room stunk!

THE HORSLEYS said...

It's as if I can smell it as I read your story!