Thursday, October 30, 2008

Testing the Limits

click on the picture to see it bigger

I was having one of those mom moments the other day, so I sent Faith and Cooper outside to play. Lately these two can go from one end of my house to the next and destroy everything in sight. It doesn't take them more than about 10 minutes!!! Apparently it the same outside. Yikes they are driving me CRAZY! I always have to remember to look at them while they are sleeping so that I can remember how cute and nice they really can be.


I Love You Faith & Cooper!!!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Those pictures are priceless! Just think of the memories they are creating, if you survive long enough to enjoy them!!! They are so cute though, how could you help but just love 'em:)

Amy N. said...

LOL-I am sorry to laugh at your distraught moment, but I love it and am so glad you posted them! Who wants clean anyways?!

Unknown said...

so fun! These days will pass too quickly so enjoy the messes! I love the look on C's face in the last shot! Oh and your photos are great! Love the chalk one!

Unknown said...

I haven't been able to comment for a bit, my computer is acting up. This picture made me laugh also. I guess we have to have humor during the blood boiling moments to survive the moment. Too cute.

School Links said...

Oh man my kids do the same...I HAVE TO BE CONSTANTLY SAYING no OR IT SEEMSA THE HOUSE WILL JUST FALL APART.

Oops I am trying to type one handed while the baby fallsw asleep. I love your fishing trip pictures. So pretty