Sunday, October 5, 2008

PCMC

I have lost track as to how many times we have been to Primary Childrens Medical Center in the past. Gracie and I went there last week for a couple of appointments. One with her plastic surgeon, and one with her orthodontist. Gracie is getting ready for her 6th surgery. She has had a tough rode, but I think we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. After this surgery she won't have to have another one until she is a teenager, and hopefully that will be the last one. Here are a few pictures from the past.


Lip Repair


Soft Palate Surgery


Hard Palate Surgery


Bone Graft Surgery

These last three pictures are of the people we see the most when we are at PCMC.


Dr. Siddiqi & resident (plastic surgeon)


Leann Rolling (Craniofacial Coordinator)

Dr. Yamashiro (orthodontist)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

She is such a pretty girl. I am glad that there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel!

Unknown said...

I forgot how bald she was when she was little. She has sure grown up to be quite the beautiful girl. Hurray for only one more surgery. By the way, her braids look cute.

Amy N. said...

She is such a tropper! I agree she is beautiful! I am glad you got pictures of her doctors for her.

Danielle said...

I forgot how bald she was too, and I used to love how you always had a headband bow on her head!

This girl is one tough cookie! (and so is her MOM).

Can't wait for her to be done for a while :) She deserves a good long break from that hopsital! (and just visits here for FUN!)

Hayden stole Gracie's black and white dog. He just barely showed it to me that little stinker!