Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Toothless Birthday #6

...One year older and wiser too, well she thinks she is.
GRACIE turned 6 YEARS OLD on Tuesday. I can't
believe it, she is 6 and going into first grade.
YIKES my kids are growing up way to fast.
Some of the highlights of her special day were:
she choose 2 new movies at Walmart
(Twitches too & Enchanted)
Ate lunch at McDonalds
Grandma Karen came to Oakley for Gracie's special day
she went to the fair and had french fries,
rootbeer, & a snocone,
& won a stuffed dog at the carnival.
Some of the things she got:
2 webkinz
(a pink poodle & a black & white puppy)
She named them Shirley & Patches
petshops, a digi petshop pen,
princess magnet dolls,
a Purse and a keychain,
Mp3 player,
& an ICECREAM cake from DQ!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE!
The day after her birthday she lost
tooth #2.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Gracie, Hallie will be jealous of your cute new webkins. Hope your day was special. Love ya, Anut Lib

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Gracie, wish we could have shared your cake. You will have to call when you get on the computer with your webkinz and Sage and Analise can get on too - Kd looked like you had fun on your camp out.

Amy N. said...

Jacey says:
Happy Birthday Gracie! I miss you, but will come play when we get home.

She can't wait to see your new stuffed animals! Hope your day was great!

PS) Kaydee if you are walking around my yard will check and see if my garden needs water I forgot to have someone water it for me. Don't fret over it I am sure it will be fine but if you happen to be around I will be indebted to you! See you Saturday!