Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Walk With Sash & Sable

....this post is for my Scrapbooking friends, the task was completed with out any injury's!!
I have been feeling bad lately because I have not been spending very much time with our dogs. So this morning the kids & I decided to take them on a walk. I was a little bit nervous because I wasn't sure how good Sable would be on a leash. Anyways the walk went really good and it ended up being alot of fun.

This picture is not for you to look at my bum, but for me to prove that I was not being drug by Sable.

When we got to the canal they thought they needed to cool off!!


As you can tell Sash & Sable cooperate as well as my kids do when it come time to take pictures.

I have been wanting to take a picture of a sunflower all summer long, and have never had a camera when I go walking, well today I finally did. Yeah!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Those dogs are horses. You get an "A" on your homework, that was really fast getting pictures on here of them. You know the pictures would have been better and more exciting if they would have dragged you, but for your sake I'm glad they didn't.