Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer Camping

While I was packing Friday morning to go camping
with some friends of ours, I kept thinking to
myself is this really worth it. It seems like
when ever we try to go camping something
always has to go wrong so we usually start our trip
off grouchy,upset, and mad at each other. That all
ended when we got up to where we camped. To
make a long trip short, here are some of the things
we did and saw:

rode 4 wheelers, played in the creek, hiked,
got MUDDY, campfires, played horseshoes,
played CARDS, RELAXED, went horse
back riding, took pictures, watched
the lightning show, explored, cooked
and ate till we
could eat NO more.

We had soo much fun!! Can't wait till we get to
go back.































































3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like it was fun. I am with you on the packing and grumpy thing.

Catherine said...

Great pictures! Looks like a pretty place to go camping.

I've been in town this week, so we'll have to go on a walk if you can! I'll call you.

Amy N. said...

Looks like tons of fun! I love all the pictures and your lightning one is AWESOME!