Saturday, August 30, 2008

About a week ago I was on the computer and a mouse ran out from under my feet, sat on the stairs and stared at me. We have lived in this house for almost five years now and this is the first mouse I have ever seen in here. Anyways so I set a bunch of mouse traps thinking I would kill it quick. It has been about a week and I keep seeing this yucky thing. The traps are not working.

So tonight I was on the computer and I saw it again, it was hiding between my computer tower and the leg of the table. I ran upstairs to tell Nate to come and help me kill it. Ten minutes later after taking a shower he walks downstairs with his safety goggles on and his BB gun. YIKES SCARY. I lifted the tower and the mouse raced to get away. Anyway to make a long story short Nate just killed a mouse with a BB gun while the mouse was on a dead run.
I am so proud of him!!!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Hahaha that sounds like us when we lived in the basin! Rick killed two or three that way. He hasn't done it at this house yet, which is probable a good thing because Lan would probably start to get ideas! Hmmmm our husbands running around shooting mice with a BB gun... does that make us hicks:).

Bethany said...

Wow! Very impressive Nate!

Amy N. said...

HAHA that is funny! If we are ever in need of a BB gun hunter we will know who to call

Sherri said...

That's some talent, not to make fun but my husband would have stayed in the shower until I did something about the mouse, he hates them!
I like the bright colors on your blog, what a cute change!

Anonymous said...

I could have done without the picture, but that is a great story. I am sure it is really funny with you telling it in person. Tell Nate he is a true hero. Was that the real mouse? Please don't do what you friend wants you to show her how to do (make your blog exclusive to only people on your blog list), or I won't be able to look any more.