Monday, August 25, 2008

I haven't been as faithful to my blog as I would like, but we have been in Utah since Saturday, and it has been kind of crazy. Gracie had a doctors appointment today and another one tomorrow. Then we will be heading back home.

Today was like an early Christmas for me from Nate. I've been wanting a new camera, (yes I got one not to long ago) but I have been learning alot about photography and was feeling limited with my little point and shoot camera. Anyway today Nate bought me one. Yes you can say I am spoiled. I haven't had much time to play around with it yet but here are a few pictures of the kids playing at Grandma Karen's house.







I think that my two babies spent most of the time just in their diapers. For some reason, their clothes just kept on disappearing.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute Pics! I'm jealous!!! fun class tonight, can't wait until next week!

Kat said...

Kaydee you are so talented! I love to see pictures of the kids. I was just talking to my client about you today and told her how you don't seem like my sister-in-law at all. That it seems like you've always been my real sister. Thanks for being so great! Luv ya!

Unknown said...

congrats again on the new camera - ya you're spoiled!! Thanks for doing my nails too!! such a talented little cookie you are!! cute posts and scrapbooking!!!!!!!

Amy N. said...

I LOVE Faith's hair! Cute Cute kids!