Wednesday, August 20, 2008

To Do List

Today I got to mark off two check marks from my to do list!!!
Faith was sleeping in the crib and Cooper has been sleeping in the
playpen. Faith is now in a big girl bed and Cooper gets to have a
real bed. (FINALLY) The crib was white but I painted it black. I
have always wanted a black crib, and thought I would
experience on our crib that only has to go through one more
child. (So I wasn't really to worried about ruining it.)



The other project we did today was make applesauce.
It brought back a lot of childhood memories. I never thought
that I would be the one canning applesauce, but never say
NEVER......







6 comments:

Unknown said...

You go girl. It is only the first day of school and look how much you got done. Now you need to make some homemade pizza to go with the homemade applesauce(ha,ha)

Strattons said...

I like the crib black. better than brown. It seems to fit in better.

Amy N. said...

Look at you! I like the black crib!

Anonymous said...

Are you ever going to make applesauce again? I tried that ONCE too.

Catherine said...

Impressive!!
I like the black crib. It looks really good.
Your applesauce looks delicious too! You're quite the woman!!

Sharon said...

Wow aren't you ambitious! I should try it sometime:). I tried applesauce one time, too, I have never done it again. It was a lot of work for not much reward. I don't think we ever even ate the applesauce that I did make! Good job anyways!