Monday, September 1, 2008

What a weekend!!

Holy Cow what a crazy weekend. My brother and my three sisters all came with their families to help my dad re-roof his house. When I say crazy I mean crazy, there was 27 people all stuffed in my mom and dads house. Its so nice that I live close enough to come and go as I like, especially when my kids start to get naughty. During all the chaos my sister helped me pick and freeze my corn, I am extremely glad that is done and out of my way (Thanks Lib). I love when we can all hang out together, but it is also nice to be back home to get back on schedule. (I don't know when that will happen but I can sure try.)



After having two days without a nap Faith could not stay away any more, she fell asleep sitting up so we propped her head up with a pillow and a sweatshirt.

My nephew Jase thought it was cool to carry this thing around. Honestly it really grossed me out.






Faith & Tate have a love hate relationship. One minute they love each other, the next they are biting & scratching each others eyes out.

I know this picture looks nice and relaxing in the hot tub, but really it wasn't, there was about 12 kids in it.

Quincey & Gracie were so happy they got to help.



Yes its raw!

This is my sisters little girl, while she was here we did a practice
photo shoot. It was lotsa fun for me!!

4 comments:

Joel's Family said...

Kaydee,
Gena here, how are you. I saw your blog on Amy's, hope you dont mind. Sounds like the surgery went well for you. I am nervous about it for Kesten. Your kids are getting big and looks like you have had a busy summer. I love the pictures, do you want to do some of our boys?

THE HORSLEYS said...

Way cute photos, sis. I think we're all glad you got your new awesome camera. I can't wait for you to take some of our new baby once he's here!

The Shearer Family... said...

Kaydee,
Yeah, its your other cousin, Breann...
Your pictures are AMAZING! You have a really great talent! I found your blog through Gena so hope you dont mind that we will be checking it out and keeping up on all the good stuff.
We hope that everything is going well for your family.

Breann

Kat said...

The pictures are great. Faith is starting to look like Quin. Cooper is so cute! I love his little personality...he eats like his Dad too. I can't wait till you take some pictures of my boys. You are so talented.