Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Booty Dance

Faith is the queen of all dancers here at our house. She has more coordination than all of us put together. Quincey, Gracie, and I finally talked Faith into putting on the tu-tu that my sister let us use for dress up, she wasn't too sure about wearing it but the longer she had it on the more comfortable she got. Although she would not wear it unless she could take off her shirt, that is why she is topless. Check out her awesome Booty Dance!

Introducing Kassidy Faith Robinson.....


4 comments:

Amy N. said...

LOL that is the BEST! Man I love that little girl she is so full of it!

Unknown said...

Very funny. It looks adorable in her tutu. That will be a great one to look back on in a few years.

Sharon said...

That will definitely be one to remember. I can't believe she actually did it for the camera. My kids always get camera shy so I don't ever get anything on camera.

THE HORSLEYS said...

Faith is a funny little girl. I think she's got a lot of your personality!