Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lately Faith wants to wear everybodys clothes except for her own. No I am not saying that these are my undies, in fact they are Nates. Recently Nate went to some meetings and these were one of the promotional items they gave to Nate as a joke. Anyways the other day Faith walked downstair after getting dressed and said "look mommy my swimsuit." I could not resist to capture this moment. I love the second picture of her diaper sagging a little to the right. I am sure she is going to enjoy these pictures when she is older.


7 comments:

Joel's Family said...

I love the back shot. I totally think she could get a contract with victoria with poses like that. Ha ha.... Those are some funny pictures.

Sharon said...

I think she takes after her mom (probably something she has seen before):)j/k those are some funny pictures though.

Unknown said...

Those made me laugh. That is too funny. She is definitely going to be a diva when she grows up between shoes and sexy panties.

Amy N. said...

LOVE them! Thank you for posting these. What a cutie patootie

THE HORSLEYS said...

I've got to show these to Aaron! Actually, he'd probably like to laugh at Nate wearing it.

School Links said...

ha ha ha what a photo! She will love it in 10 years! THis is your cousin Lisa-Stephens daughter. I came across your blog via Gena's. You have such a cute family! Your girls are so cute...they look so much like you and your sisters when you were little (or how I remember you guys). I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. You are welcom to look at ours.

Sherri said...

She's going to love those pictures later. i love those kind of pictures that you can use to embarrass your kids when they get older, cause heaven knows they've embarrassed us a time or two. Funny Funny pictures!