Monday, September 29, 2008

Nap time for Faith

Faith has been falling asleep in the most peculiar places lately. We gave Cooper the crib about a month or so ago, and since than getting her to take a nap is pretty impossible, unless we are in the car.



My girls have been asking to get braids for a while now so we finally got started on it. Faith was the first to get hers done. I was a little worried how long she would actually let me braid. She didn't do all to bad considering we had lots of candy, coloring and cartoons. That night when I was getting her PJs on I asked her if she liked her hair, and she said "Yes, thanks for my hair mommy."

I just finished Gracie's hair, and am waiting for Quinceys hair to come in the mail so we can get her done.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Her braids look cute. The big girl transition is a hard one. Good Luck.

Amy N. said...

Ah to be a kid again and able to sleep anywhere!00

Unknown said...

love the nap pic!! that was too funny and love the braids!! She's getting too "big-girl" though!!! sad...