Thursday, September 18, 2008

Camping once again!

What another great camping trip!! (besides trying to get there without killing each other and not lighting the camper on fire) Sharon thanks for having us again, it was way worth taking the time to come relax, and just hang out!!! I didn't go quite as picture crazy as last time but here are a few from our trip to Soda Springs.



This picture was taken during the "girls ride" be thankful that you can't see our faces to close because we are all brown and dirty from eating everybodys dust. We were looking pretty good!!!


Nate really is fishing in a creek. It looks like they are fishing in the weeds, but they had to stand back far enough that the fish didn't see them, or they would swim away. Quincey never did catch any thing, and she was pretty bummed.







I thought the designs the bugs made in this tree looked pretty cool.
Okay so yes I did cut Kylans bangs, but I swear to you they are straight when they are wet.
Kristin this picture is for you, I promise I was not checking out Bretts butt, I just thought it was a pretty cool picture!! (no he is not peeing, he is fixing a riser that somebody ran over with the rhino.


Be prepared to look at the next couple of pictures, they are gross. Don't ask me why Nate decided to do what he did. It is probably because he watches those survival show on TV, and he wanted to try to see if he is a real SURVIVOR!







10 comments:

Sharon said...

What a fun trip! I think you and Nate are the only ones who noticed the frustrations about the camper. Maybe next year you can just call dibbs on the cabin and not have to worry about it:) You need to get pictures of nate biting of the fish head for your blog so your family can see:)

Amy N. said...

Is Brett peeing? Great pics and a GREAT time!

Amy N. said...

I still can't believe Nate did that-and if there weren't pictures to prove it I would not believe it. There was some serious head bitting on that camp trip-glad it was just the fishes

Danielle said...

AWESOME!!

Sherri said...

Good pictures, I stole the one of the girls ride, hope you don't mind. You still must be working on the header huh? haha

Unknown said...

Your page turned out cute, so did Nicki's. Now I want to redo mine. I am never satisfied.

Kat said...

Nothing has changed. I've seen Nate eat just about anything...goldfish included. This is pretty gross though! I love the pictures of Cooper and Faith from the last post.

Strattons said...

looks like fun, it is too hot to camping here, bummer, Nate- thats nasty, hope you don't get any bugs from eating raw fish

School Links said...

Looks like a great camping trip. I can not believe he tried that like survivor man...

Oh I wish our strawberry patch did as well as yours. MMM, look yummy! Cooper is pretty cute eating them stem adn all!

Anonymous said...

Thanks fer taking the garden off; it loads way faster now. You were fast getting your own header and background finished.