Tuesday, September 9, 2008

a tag about me....

I am: a perfectionist at some things, (okay maybe most things)
I think: about all the stuff I should be doing beside playing on the computer
I know: Nate has more trucks than I can count
I want: liposuction and a boob lift
I have: about five loads of laundry on my couch waiting to be folded and put away
I dislike: people who are fake
I miss: my sister Cherrilyn
I fear: that someday my kids will bring head lice home from school
I feel: tired all the time because I am not eating right
I hear: Absolutely nothing. (My kids are asleep)
I smell: My Scentsy Candle (Autumn Spice) Nate hates it he says it smell like a Flying J
I crave: Depends on the day.. Sometimes candy and other times french fries
I cry: when I get really mad
I usually: am late for church on Sunday, it doesn't matter what time it starts
I search: for matching song every time I need a pair
I wonder: what my kids will grow up to be
I regret: not picking and freezing my corn sooner than I did, because I did all that work and it is really chewy and not so good
I love: My husband and four kids more than anything
I care: more about my kids than myself
I always: tuck my kids in at night
I worry: about whether my chicken or hamburger not being cooked all the way
I am not: the greatest cook in the world, but I do try
I remember: when my sister peed on my head when we were little (all to clearly)
I believe: that I will live in Oakley forever
I dance: I do not dance, it is not in my vocabulary
I sing: on tune
I don't always: remember peoples names
I argue: try not to it just make things more crazy and chaotic
I write: only in print, I don't know how to write in cursive
I win: absolutely nothing
I lose: my debit card ALOT
I wish: I had a magic wand
I listen: but I don't always remember
I don't understand: the way that men think sometimes, I mean most of the time
I can usually be found: at home, I know how boring
I am scared: of snakes
I need: to get my hair colored, I have about two inches of re-growth
I forget: to leave the door unlock for the tooth fairy
I am happy: that ya all just learned more about me

Oh and by the way I tag:

Lib, Amy N, Amy H, Sharon, & Amylee

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You had some good ones in there. Great, now I have to think of all of those things.

Amy N. said...

I didn't think anyone would be awake later than I was last night, but I guess you were! We really should just put our husbands to bed and then party! Thanks for the tag!

Sharon said...

I don't know if I can handle all that thinking:)

Kaydee said...

It was kind of hard, but once I got started it wasn't to bad. Although I do hate saying things about myself it is always easier saying things about other people. Don't you think?

Danielle said...

Awesome! I can totally hear you saying everything you wrote.

THE HORSLEYS said...

I know, I hate coming up with things to say about myself. They'll probably all have to do with Oliver or being pregnant, just a warning!

THE HORSLEYS said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I did like your anwers! Got a good chuckle out of some of them.

Kat said...

Kaydee you make me smile. You are so authentic. Loved this post.