Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Saturday Soccer

Quincey and Gracie choose to play soccer this year and are loving it. Gracie is loving it for the treats and Quincey really does love it. Our school is to small to actually have soccer as one of the sports so the recreation district does a one month league. Its not to serious but it's fun for the kids to learn the sport.







Faith and Cooper spend their time playing on the play ground at the school. Faith was having fun until she couldn't find the board for her feet to go on. Funny picture huh? Don't worry I didn't let her fall.

6 comments:

Joel's Family said...

Cute pictures... Kids love soccer, it is a fun sport for them to run and wear themselves out right...

Anonymous said...

Poor Faith has to hold her pose so her mom can get her camera. Cute kids all growing up way to fast.

Sherri said...

These shots must have been before the rain came, our little ones soccer team loved playing in the rain.

Unknown said...

That is a good one of Faith. Great to see oakley expanding their horizons a bit. I love soccer because it is a short season and my kids don't get sick of it.

Sharon said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of Faith! I remember going to my brother's soccer games every saturday. I don't remember watching them play just the treats afterward:). Makes me kind of wish I would have signed up Lan. I guess there's always next year.

Danielle said...

Gos- that was funny yesterday to See Faith do that again, and in person! She's hilarious!